Grading of roads is done on a regular basis with grid roads and high traffic roads receiving higher priority. Remember that should you have a request regarding the grading of your road, the division councillor should be your first line of contact.
Gravelling priorities are set by the RM council each year.
- Patrols $100.00/hr
- Winging Snow $100.00/hr
**Ratepayers recieve one snow clearing into bins free of charge**
- Trucking $135.00/hr
Rates as quoted are for ratepayers. All others are charged double the rate.
A water well is located at SW 08-36-24 W3. The well is operational from spring-fall as the weather allows. Users must make an account with the RM, which can be done upon request. Use is calculated by a meter at the well, and billed to account holders annually.
- Ratepayers $0.88/m3 or $4/1000 gallons
- Non-ratepayers $3.33/m3 or $15/1000 gallons
- Commercial $3.33/m3 or $15/1000 gallons
The RM is provided with pest control services by Pest Control Officer Dwaine Kopp. The duties of the PCO include, but are not limited to:
- inspections for rat activity
- baiting active rat sites
- preventative baiting to prevent or control migration of rats
If you require pest control services, call Dwaine Kopp at 306-210-7495.
As per the RM's Snow Removal Policy, roads are cleared of snow in the following order of priority:
- Primary Grids 675 and 771
- School bus routes - as provided by Living Sky School Division)
- Main farm access
- Oil field roads
- Roads to other farm residences
- Other developed road allowances